CDR FINANCIAL ANALYST (HYBRID)
CDR is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 40 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfundraising.com.
The Financial Analyst position functions as accounting and finance support to DDTV, investigating payment discrepancies on pre-paid media invoices, and overseeing the accurate application of payments. Critical to success in this role is the ability to effectively collaborate with the DDTV team, research detailed invoices and payments, and to problem solve.
- Investigates and resolves any discrepancies of prepayments.
- Communicates with local stations and collects affidavits to reconcile prepaid payments.
- Takes initiative to find areas of efficiency or improvement on the team.
- Collaborates with business partners to drive processes forward and increase efficiency.
- Maintains strong cross-functional relationships with other business units.
- Assists with key month-end activities to provide oversight of the completion and accuracy of the monthly reports by conducting transactional research.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive employee, client, vendor, and company information.
- Supports the accounting team with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and reporting of financial data required.
- Financial analysis experience required. Must have a strong understanding of the “why” behind the numbers.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and excel in a continuously changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of internal staff and external suppliers.
- Highly proficiency with Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Must be able to effectively elicit from and provide information to appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Other key competencies include complex problem-solving abilities; sound decision making and judgement; and a commitment to quality.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting required.
- The Financial Analyst position requires 5-7 years of prior experience in Accounts Payable roles.
- Must have experience working in other Accounting and/or Finance Departments.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks accounting software is required. NetSuite experience is a plus.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click here to apply: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6167768.careers?TrackId=[Website]&ApplyToJob=570737763