ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (HYBRID) - MOORE, CDR DIVISION
CDR, a division of Moore, is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 40 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
Moore is the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/).
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting in executing direct mail and digital marketing and fundraising strategies for our various nonprofit clients. The Account Coordinator will participate in learning to create and implement campaigns to acquire, cultivate and solicit direct mail donors in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Initiates and completes the required day-to-day responsibilities necessary to efficiently support assigned client account(s) ensuring attention to the detailed requirements of the account and meeting commitments as required.
- Responsible for coordinating with all internal departments to traffic work and projects as needed, and to manage the creative circulation, edits, and approvals, ensuring timelines are met.
- Performs data entry of client fundraising costs and segmentation, keeping client information up to date.
- Assists with weekly internal status updates for the client.
- Works with team to develop and maintain detailed project timelines and schedules for clients.
- Assists with the creative development of fundraising packages.
- Helps to coordinate activities of off-site agencies, database suppliers, list brokers, and vendors.
- Serves as a backup point of contact for issues or activities for clients, as assigned.
- Conducts research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
- Will research and report on industry trends that can be used in forecasting future direct-marketing needs.
- Participates in trade shows/conferences by representing Moore and the CDR division and sharing information on company services.
- Provides additional team and client support, as necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are vital to success in this position.
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative to learn Direct Response Marketing and the assigned client account details and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Other required competencies include assistive planning and problem solving.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years of experience in a nonprofit or agency environment preferred.
Why Join Moore
including healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Each full-time position at Moore is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Moore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click here to apply: