CDR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (OPEN TO REMOTE)
CDR is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 40 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfundraising.com.
The Account Executive is responsible for contributing to the development of our non-profit client’s strategy and the creation and implementation of campaigns for our non-profit clients to acquire, cultivate and retain donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of strategies to maintain and/or expand fundraising programs for assigned clients across all channels.
- Manages the overall details of assigned client accounts to ensure that program goals are met.
- Helps prepare a campaign plan for each account to identify what short- and long-term goals need to be met and how to meet them.
- Interfaces with the client to understand the client's overall objectives and requirements.
- Works with writers, designers, analysts, production managers and strategists to generate top-notch, engaging direct mail and digital campaigns to ensure proper strategy implementation and best practices.
- Ensures overall campaign quality, campaign timelines and accuracy of deliverables including multi-channel testing plans and campaign reports.
- Shares ideas and client needs throughout all phases of client life cycle (plan, design, integrate, implement, manage, report).
- Contacts clients on a regular basis to maintain the account relationship.
- Solves problems and develops effective working relationships with client counterparts.
- Prepares and conducts presentations for clients.
- Creates and provides reports on the budget and donor activity for each assigned client.
- Contributes to the quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
- Secures resources from client as required.
- Develops and implements new and innovative approaches to provide, expand or improve current practices.
- Develops short-term strategic plans designed to ensure client satisfaction by identifying customer issues and offering creative and timely solutions to those issues.
- Develops long-term strategic plans designed to ensure account retention, continued account success and realistic program expansion.
- Contribute to CDR’s presence in the direct response fundraising industry through knowledge sharing via whitepapers and conference presence.
- Participates in trade shows by representing CDR and sharing information on company services.
- Trains account staff as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
- Ability to monitor and accurately project campaign performance.
- Ability to report on results clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities, solving problems as they may arise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university.
- At least four years of direct marketing fundraising experience with nonprofit clients, with expertise in one or both of the following channels:
- Direct Mail
- Digital Marketing, including any or all of the following: telemarketing, online - email, social or mobile marketing.
- Agency experience highly desirable.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please apply using this link: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6167768.careers?TrackId=[Website]&ApplyToJob=553952132