CDR PROJECT MANAGER (OPEN TO REMOTE)
CDR is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 30 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfundraising.com.
The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure efficient and effective workflow of multiple client projects through account team collaboration, ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of direct marketing project plans. The Project Manager is an assertive, multi-tasking team player who ensures that projects run smoothly. They will facilitate the project plan and manage the day-to-day oversight of each project’s timeline, from inception through completion. Critical to the success of this role will be the setting and management of expectations for project scope, timelines, tools, roles and responsibilities, accountability, team building and communication.
- Oversees the direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of all assigned client projects while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
- Develops and manages schedules with date-driven milestones for all deliverables and project timelines from conception to final billing for assigned direct mail and digital accounts.
- Ensures that projects are delivered on time.
- Manages and monitors changes in scope, prioritization, and schedules, and implements new or modified schedules in response.
- Facilitates the overall creative and production process – including initiation, scheduling, status updates and approval process.
- Manages creative and budget approval process ensuring that all required team members have reviewed and approved projects continuously throughout the project life cycle.
- Highlights potential risks, challenges and delays and facilitates proactive resolution.
- Creates status reports and delivers to teams through regularly scheduled job status meetings.
- Maintains documentation of lessons learned upon project completion and archives records for team.
- Upholds the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational, time management and planning expertise.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure, adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing multiple priorities; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams to adhere to schedules.
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative solutions to department challenges.
- Flexibility to manage an ever-changing and heavy workload by effectively setting, observing and continually re-evaluating project priorities.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- In depth understanding of process, workflow, and Project Management best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions.
- PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
- Other key competencies include effective problem-solving abilities; sound decision making and judgement; and a commitment to quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, project management, operations management, or a related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a Project Management Role required.
- Direct marketing agency experience required.
- Experience with Workfront project management system preferred.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click here to apply: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6167768.careers?TrackId=[Website]&ApplyToJob=553963354