CDR IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN (HYBRID)
CDR is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 40 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfundraising.com.
The IT Service Desk Technician is responsible for day-to-day troubleshooting and incident response for client issues.
- Analyzes and resolves end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provides end user training where required.
- Follows procedures for new user setups and computer builds.
- Follows established processes for employee separations to ensure security of CDR systems.
- Provides first-hand support, IT training, and troubleshooting to all staff and clients for IT matters.
- Ensures network connectivity for all users.
- Administers all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Practices asset management, including maintenance of inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Administers and maintains end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals; must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees or clients.
- Installation and configuration of equipment is vital, as is the ability to troubleshoot problems on existing hardware and software setups.
- Reasoning and problem-solving abilities are critical to success in this role—the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to research issues that are new and unknown in order to recommend solutions.
- Other key competencies include strong communication and interpersonal skills, a customer service orientation, adaptability in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and the ability to maintain a calm and collected demeanor under pressure.
- Associates Degree required.
- Two to three years of related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following software: Windows Operating System; Windows 10, Active Directory; Microsoft Office, Office 365, and the Adobe suite of products.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click here to apply: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6167768.careers?TrackId=[Website]&ApplyToJob=553941251